WEEKLY ROUND UP // 10.

- The wisdom of Louis C.K. He's hilarious. I saw him in 2011 and it was one of the best experiences.

- The legal complications of a movie shot at Disney World - without Disney knowing.

- 3 ingredient Nutella bites? I think I could even make these.

- I want this.
- I am a sucker for anything Muppets. There are others, but this is my favorite.
- Just added this to my Amazon Wishlist.
 

Labels:

Somehow Chaotic. : WEEKLY ROUND UP // 10.

Friday, March 8, 2013

WEEKLY ROUND UP // 10.

- The wisdom of Louis C.K. He's hilarious. I saw him in 2011 and it was one of the best experiences.

- The legal complications of a movie shot at Disney World - without Disney knowing.

- 3 ingredient Nutella bites? I think I could even make these.

- I want this.
- I am a sucker for anything Muppets. There are others, but this is my favorite.
- Just added this to my Amazon Wishlist.
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home