Weekly Round-Up - 2.

- 25 Ways To Make Your Life Better. What a great list. Why can't I make lists like this?

- I'm pretty sure that I've uttered this sentence too, Rep. Pelosi.

- You don't have to Google this now: The Mandingo fighting in Django Unchained wasn't real.

- I love this. I don't need it, but I love it. (hattip to fleur de moi)
source. 
- Alright. I found my new favorite tumblr.



Somehow Chaotic. : Weekly Round-Up - 2.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekly Round-Up - 2.

- 25 Ways To Make Your Life Better. What a great list. Why can't I make lists like this?

- I'm pretty sure that I've uttered this sentence too, Rep. Pelosi.

- You don't have to Google this now: The Mandingo fighting in Django Unchained wasn't real.

- I love this. I don't need it, but I love it. (hattip to fleur de moi)
source. 
- Alright. I found my new favorite tumblr.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home